Manufacturer: Alpha-PharmaSubstance: ModafinilPackage: 3 strips of 10 tablets each 200 mg
Modafin (Modafinil) 3 strips of 10 tablets each 200 mg – Oral Steroids from Alpha-Pharma.
Modafinil (Provigil, Modwigil, Alertek, Modalert) is a central nervous system stimulant that is taken to treat sleep disorders and excessive daytime sleepiness (narcolepsia). It is sometimes prescribed as an auxiliary drug to reduce the symptoms of ADHD (attention deficit and hyperactivity syndrome) and depression.
1. Modafinil increases orexin. Orexin controls the sleep-wake cycle. The main cause of narcoleptic is orexin deficiency, which is eliminated by modafinil, affecting orexin neurons. Activation of these neurons also increases the production of histamine and other important neurotransmitters that are associated with waking and attentive. Long-term use of modafinil drains and reduces orexin production by endogenous methods.
2. Modafinil raises dopamine. Dopamine is associated with the process of learning, attention, memory and emotion. He is responsible for reward, mood and motivation. Modafinil blocks receptors that remove dopamine from synapses, which increases its levels available for immediate use in the brain.
3. Modafinil increases the level of serotonin. It prevents the reuptake of serotonin (accumulates it for further use). This keeps the brain working at an optimal level and in a good mood. The lack of serotonin leads to poor mood, depression, insomnia and self-uncertainty.
4. Modafinil stimulates brain neurotrophic factor (BDNF). BDNF helps maintain, restore, and reactivate memory systems in the brain. BDNF positively affects long-term potentiation. Potentiation is the health and quality of synapses over time that increases the resilience of cognition and memory to the effects of time and injury.
5. Modafinyl increases glutamate levels and inhibits GABA. Glutamate is the main neurotransmitter in the brain that is responsible for arousal. In this case, not only physical but also mental arousal occurs. GABA is the main braking neurotransmitter, and in this case its activity is suppressed, which only enhances the stimulating effect.
6. Modafinil increases noradrenaline. Noradrenaline gives a sharp surge of energy. This is done by narrowing blood vessels and redirecting blood circulation to vital organs (brain, heart, lungs, etc.). This also accelerates thinking.
7. Modafinil increases histamine levels. Histamine regulates sleep, appetite, memory, sexual behavior and more. It increases attention concentration, energy, motivation, cognitive ability, and prepares the body for stress.